Fastest WordPress Hosting
WordPress hosting that increases performance by 400% on average.
Never let a slow WordPress site kill your conversions and SEO again.
- Unlimited Domains & Databases
- 20GB Storage
- 1,000GB Traffic
- Unlimited Free SSLs
- Free Migration & Optimization of 1 Site
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- DDoS Protection
- Daily Backups
View Our Reviews On TrustSpot
View Our Reviews On TrustSpot
JavaPipe vs. Other Providers
Unlimited domains & databases
Generous monthly traffic limit
Strictly limited domains & databases
Traffic often limited to just 200GB or even less
No feature to add users & packages
Poor performance or expensive
Grow Your Site with the Fastest WordPress Hosting Service
To get ahead in today’s competitive digital landscape, you need a solution that’s fast, reliable, and secure. By offering the fastest WordPress hosting services on the web, JavaPipe is the best hosting company choice for your business or personal blog.
As you look at different hosting providers, don’t think about performance quality that you need right now – think of the quality of performance you’ll need as your website grows.
This is how fast a website using JavaPipe loads with the default theme “Twenty Seventeen”.
Picking the cheapest managed WordPress hosting plan may meet your needs for a short time, but choosing the fastest WordPress hosting plan from JavaPipe will ensure the success of your website no matter how much it grows.
With unlimited domains, unlimited databases, and 1000GB of monthly bandwidth, you’ll be able to handle whatever traffic comes your way without ever sacrificing speed or performance.
Our solution doesn’t just give you room to grow – it helps speed up your growth, too. That’s because fast hosting speeds mean higher search rankings, and higher search rankings mean more web traffic and more conversions.
What is WordPress Hosting?
We’ve already gone over some of what makes JavaPipe the best hosting for WordPress, but now let’s back up a bit. Just what is managed WordPress hosting, anyway?
WordPress is a free and open-source CMS (content management system) that’s used to create blogs, business websites, portfolios, e-commerce websites, and more. But a website created with WordPress can’t host itself on the web – that’s where hosting providers like JavaPipe come in.
We take care of the technical side of running a website so that you can focus on creating content, converting leads, and growing your business.
Our managed hosting solutions keep your website secure, your page load times short, and your uptime high. You won’t have to deal with any of the headaches that come with managing your own WordPress website.
JavaPipe’s plans are designed exclusively for WordPress. That means you get the best WordPress hosting from a support team of WP experts. You just don’t get that kind of expertise with general hosting.
Why Use WordPress?
There are many advantages to building your website with WordPress. For starters, it already powers more than 30% of the entire web.
But you shouldn’t choose a website building platform on popularity alone, so let’s check out some of the practical benefits of creating your website with WordPress.
- Frequent Updates – WordPress wouldn’t have such an amazing reputation if it wasn’t a secure CMS. Because it’s open-source, WP is constantly being updated and improved. New security threats are always appearing, but WP always stays one step ahead.
- SEO Friendly – For search engines like Google and Bing, WordPress websites are easy to read and understand, which helps you rank higher on search engine results pages (SERPs). And with the help of plug-ins, you can track keywords and optimize your content, further boosting rankings and bringing in more traffic.
- Built-In Blogs – WordPress is famous for its built-in blogs, which make scheduling regular blog posts a breeze. Blogs aren’t just for hobbyists anymore – they can be a great way to improve SEO and increase your rankings.
- Easy Customization – Whether you want to build your website from scratch or start from a premade theme, WordPress offers flexible customization options that you can use to make your site unique. Their user-friendly control panel makes website design even simpler.
Fast WordPress Hosting That Boosts Rankings
As of 2018, Google considers page load times over 3 seconds to be unacceptably slow. If a mobile site takes more than 3 seconds to load, more than half of users will abandon it altogether.
It’s never been more important to reduce your page load times. Website speed is officially considered a Google ranking factor, which means that if you don’t optimize for speed, your competitors will. While speed can vary depending on a number of factors, including server location, the most important factor is the quality of your provider.
At JavaPipe, providing the best loading times possible for both desktop and mobile sites is our top priority. But how is JavaPipe able to offer the fastest web hosting for WP sites? Let’s take a look at some of the features that make our impressive speeds possible.
- LiteSpeed – Using LiteSpeed, the world’s fastest web server, we’re able to provide lightning-fast hosting solutions. With a flexible load balancing algorithm, edge-side caching, and HTTP/2 offloading, and other advanced technologies, LiteSpeed outperforms the competition.
- Isolated Virtual Servers – Instead of shared hosting plans, we offer virtual hosting dedicated servers. That means you don’t have to share server space with other websites. By giving you more resources, our fully isolated virtual servers significantly boost page response times.
- Cloudflare CDN Support – A content delivery network (CDN) decreases latency caused by a distant server location by loading your site’s content on a server closer to the visitor’s browser. Combining WordPress with CDN support through Cloudflare gives our customers a huge speed boost.
- SSD Storage – Compared to traditional SATA storage disks, our SSD storage solutions allow for faster data retrieval, further boosting your site’s overall performance.
Better Performance, More Conversions
Compared to the average web hosting service, JavaPipe’s plans improve site performance by 400%.
But we wouldn’t be the best WordPress hosting provider if we were just fast. That’s why another important part of our commitment to high performance and higher conversions is reliability.
Customers won’t return to a website that’s always slow or down. With uptimes above 99%, JavaPipe’s dedicated servers give you consistently high performance so that you can provide the best user experience possible.
A better user experience is directly related to higher conversion rates. You could have the most compelling content and the most aesthetically pleasing site design on the web, but if you’re not delivering on performance, users won’t stick around and they won’t convert.
In this way, hosting with JavaPipe can help you meet and even exceed your digital marketing goals.
Cutting-Edge Security Features
Keeping your site secure is crucial to building and maintaining user trust. If your site isn’t well-protected, cyber attackers can steal your user’s passwords and credit card information.
Hackers aren’t just after your customer’s info – they’re after your money, too. From 2017 to 2018, ransomware attacks increased by over 30%, with the average amount demanded over $1,000.
Cybercriminals are smart, but JavaPipe’s secure managed WordPress hosting is smarter. Our state-of-the-art safety features will help secure your site against these devastating cyber-attacks.
- DDoS Protection – JavaPipe’s comprehensive DDoS services provide 24/7 protection against cyber-attacks. Load balancing technology filters out attack traffic so that your site continues to run smoothly for your regular visitors.
- Free SSL Certificates – Our unlimited free SSL certificates renew automatically, meaning you never have to worry about remembering to renew.
- Daily Backups – Choose between automated or manual daily backups to protect your site. If your website is ever hacked or critical files are ever deleted by mistake, you can easily restore your latest backup like it never even happened.
Affordable Hosting Without Limits
With this product from JavaPipe, you get limitless hosting options at budget-friendly rates.
No, we may not be the cheapest WordPress hosting provider on the market, but we do offer the best value.
Other hosting companies overcharge for limited options that are average at best. This product gives you the power of superior performance and the freedom of unlimited domains and databases at prices you can afford.
When your options are limited, you have to worry about going over monthly caps and running out of storage space. JavaPipe’s plans give you a generous 20GB of SSD storage and 1000GB (1TB) of traffic, giving you plenty of space to expand and grow without feeling limited by your provider.
Fully Isolated Virtual Servers
Most hosting companies offer what is known as shared hosting. Shared hosting is the cheapest WordPress hosting type, but it’s also the slowest and least secure.
When you host your site on a shared server, it’s like sharing a bathroom with 10 other people. To use the shower or the sink, you have to wait.
On a shared server, you could be sharing resources with hundreds of other websites, slowing down the site and making visitors wait for pages to load. The longer visitors wait – even if it’s just an extra second or two – the more likely they are to bounce.
JavaPipe is able to offer the fastest WordPress hosting on the web because our sites run on fully isolated virtual private servers (also known as VPS hosting). With our dedicated hosting plans, you won’t have to fight for resources ever again.
Compared to shared hosting, our dedicated servers give you more storage, faster site speeds, and high quality that you can consistently rely on.
Easy to Manage WordPress Sites
You don’t need to be a tech wizard to use our managed hosting services. As the name suggests, managed hosting means that we take care of all the behind-the-scenes work for you.
With web hosting services from JavaPipe, you can install the latest WordPress + LSCache plugin with just one click. From there, the control panel is easy to navigate, even if you have little experience with site technology.
You’ll also get access to a knowledgeable and experienced support team that responds promptly to any problems you may encounter. Whether you plan on managing one website or multiple sites, it’s never been easier.
Free Site Migration
Have a WordPress site that’s being managed by another provider? Don’t put up with below-average site speed any longer. Switching to JavaPipe is easy.
Our hosting packages include free migration and optimization of 1 website, letting you easily transfer your existing site so that your service isn’t interrupted. Our tech experts will take care of the entire migration process, so all you have to do it sit back and enjoy the benefits of fast hosting and a more reliable website.
Optimized WordPress Sites for Mobile Devices
As of 2018, more than half of all online traffic comes from mobile devices. That means that if your website isn’t optimized for smartphone and tablets, you risk losing more than half of your audience and in turn, half of your revenue.
JavaPipe’s optimized managed WordPress hosting packages are mobile-friendly. The biggest issue mobile users face is slow response times – a mobile user’s 3G connection isn’t as fast as a desktop user’s WiFi.
Out fast WordPress hosting helps to ensure that speed is never a problem on any device. By hosting with LiteSpeed, we can guarantee quick response times even on mobile.
It also helps that WordPress itself has useful mobile plugins so that you can further optimize your site for smartphones, tablets, and other devices.
With JavaPipe, you have the option to combine your WordPress hosting with CDN. All of our hosting plans support Cloudflare, the leading CDN on the market today.
Our Cloudflare-ready plans let you speed up your site even more by caching your content across the global web. Should you decide to set up Cloudflare, your site will become more accessible to visitors around the globe, bringing you more traffic at faster speeds.
Reseller Friendly Hosting Packages
If you’re interested in selling your own hosting packages, JavaPipe’s reseller friendly WordPress hosting can help you get started.
We give you the hard drive space and bandwidth, and you rent it out to clients however you see fit – it’s that easy. Reseller hosting is a great way to make extra revenue and promote your brand.
You don’t need to be a hosting expert to give your clients the fastest hosting for WordPress. We still take care of all the back-end work, like keeping your sites fast and secure, so all you have to do is bring in customers.
Get Started with the Web’s Best Managed WordPress Hosting
Give your website an edge over the competition with a product no other WordPress hosting providers can offer. JavaPipe makes it easy to improve your site’s speed, significantly increasing your search engine ranking and making it easier for potential customers to find you.
Better SEO, more traffic, and higher revenues are within your reach. To get started with the best WordPress host available, simply sign up on our website today!