- Category: Blog
- Written by John Larsen
- Hits: 2048
Riorey RS-Series 10gbps Anti-DDoS Mitigation Device for sale!
We are upgrading to better and more powerful firewalls which means enhanced protection for our clients. The RS10 is a very potent device for lower requirements or for those who are starting out with DDoS protection.
About the RS10 Anti-DDoS Hardware
The RS-Series Anti-DDoS protect networks running 10Gb bandwidth connections where the average traffic on the connections is moderate. The RS-Series are capable of filtering up to 4Mpps+ (under attack). The power supplies and fans are redundant and hot swappable, giving the RS a 99.999% system availability rating. The RS-Series is available in both fail-open and fail-closed high availability modes. The RS can be installed in an off-ramp scrubbing center or in-line to protect the network against all major classesof DDoS attacks.
Benefits of the RS10
- - 4Mpps+ Filtering of any type of DDoS attack or 10Gbps
- - Protects against all major classes of DDoS Attacks (TCP Based, TCP-HTTP Based, UDP Based, and ICMP Based).
- - Detection and mitigation of DDoS is automatic and does not require the collecting and analyzing of network baseline traffic patterns
- - Algorithmic architecture is designed to provide a very high assurance of passing good traffic while mitigating bad traffic
- - Proven protection against attacks, this device has been used successfully to filter large attacks against game / voip and web applications at javapipe.com.
This Riorey RS10 Includes
- - Physical mitigation hardware RS10
- - Automatic bypass switch (10Gbps bypass silicom ) in case anything goes bad your network will not suffer downtime.
- - rWeb Management server for monitoring and fine grain tuning per IP.
- - 1 Year maintenance and service from Riorey that includes system updates to combat new types of DDoS.
Priced at $59k - original price was $95k